Quality Environment Management
It provides the highest quality products that prioritize the convenience and safety of customers who use secondary batteries and mobile IT devices
- customer convenience and safety are the top priority
- Maintain flawless quality management system through quality innovation
- Continuous improvement of quality management system and process
Environment & Safety Policy
- Healthy and happy eco-friendly workplace
- Compliance with environmental laws and systematic management of hazardous chemicals
- Compliance with the Global Conflict Minerals Policy
Conflict Minerals Policy
- Our commitment and commitment to managing conflict minerals
- ITM Semiconductor will comply with and participate in the Conflict Minerals (3TG) Regulation.
- We do not use conflict minerals sourced from high risk areas (10 countries).
- Conflict minerals from high risk areas (10 countries) can be used if they have been verified by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI).
- We do not use conflict minerals that are used to finance human rights violations or armed forces.
- The Company does not use conflict minerals, which are used to finance shareholders or make money from illegal groups that engage in money laundering and bribery.
- If it must be used inevitably, it will identify the current situation and reduce the use of conflict minerals.
- We analyze the conflict mineral supply chain.
- We initiate strategies to optimize and efficiently manage our conflict minerals supply chain.
- Develop a plan to respond to conflict minerals inspections.
- Suppliers shall fully communicate each other for the conflict minerals that we require. And Supplier complete and submit the required documents without falsification, and suspend the contract if there is a continuous failure.
- We are committed to conduct due diligence in accordance with OECD guidelines.
- Commitment to supply only from smelters verified independently from third parties.
If you have any questions about Conflict Minerals, please contact us by e-mail.